Social media manager for cake designer Sugarpaste Dreams
Opening and managing Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts for the business: posting regular content, building followings, increasing engagement rates by analysing the results of each post, editing/creating images as well as managing and uploading content for the website.
- Over 16.5k likes on Facebook
- Over 1000 followers on Instagram
- Around 900 followers on Twitter
- Return orders and repeat comments and likes from fans achieved
The leading global illustrated non-fiction book publishers
Creating multiple tailored social media campaigns for authors for the release of their book.
From creating GIFs, videos and image shares to competitions, Instagram takeovers, giveaways and Facebook Live streams – a 6-8 week plan is constructed; all tailored to an author’s audience and the genre/theme of their book.
- Twitter header images created
- Short 15 second videos encouraging pre-orders of the book
- Social-based competitions
- Multiple image posts on Instagram
- Content from the book turned into social media-friendly posts
- Creating paid for ad strategies
Resulting in pre-orders of books, sales, increased engagement and an increase in social media followers and brand awareness across multiple accounts.
GIF created using content from the book:
Managing two of the seven categories for Quarto Knows (each with their own separate social media accounts)
Building a community for these two categories on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, posting regular content, reacting to applicable news/topics and engaging with influencers and authors. Also contributing and scheduling posts for the other five categories’ social accounts.
Arranging Insta Stories, Takeovers and giveaways and sharing content from the authors that fit into these categories.
Quarto Cooks Instagram feed:
Contact me if you would like me to post regular content and help build your social media profiles.